Welcome to the Advising Center of the School of Education. If you are looking for academic guidance, you’ve come to the right place. The Advising Center should serve as your starting point for locating the information you need to help you navigate through your academic career.
Yearly Leveled Advising Guides
- Elementary Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Education of the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing
- Education student looking for a general leveled guide
- Advising FAQs
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) Resource Center
- Student Teaching/Internship II
- Field Placements & Certification
Implications of Federal, State, and College Curriculum Changes
Other Academic Resources
- Records and Registration includes course schedules, change of major forms, transfer credit, college policies, program planners, academic calendars, request transcripts, repeat of course form, etc.
- Tutoring Center
- Career Services
- Guide to the Library
- Summer Programs
- Global Programs Study Abroad
- Educational Opportunity Fund
- TCNJ Student Handbook
The Admissions Web site provides more information about general admission requirements for TCNJ.